Dienstag, 17. August 2010

Crackle nail polishes by IsaDora and P2

Crackle nail polishes have come and gone over the years. The last ones were by wet'n wild, I think. Two weeks ago, IsaDora released 6 crackle polishes under the name of "Grafitti". They are available in black, white, yellow, green, blue and pink. One bottle is 9 Euros, which is around 13 US Dollars, I think. These are available in the German "Douglas" stores.

Another German and Austrian brand called "P2" is also going to release crackle polishes this fall, a black one and a silver one. Normally the P2 polishes are under 2 Euros, so I don't expect the crackle polishes to be much more expensive.

I haven't bought one of the IsaDoras yet, because 9 Euros is a little steep and I am still undecided if I like the look on my own nails (like with red or brown or yellow polish. There are some girls out there who really rock this colors, but I don't. You won't catch me wearing one of those colors ;) though I made an exception last year, when I wore China Glaze's Ruby Pumps for Christmas. But even then it felt weird. Red is just not my color), but I will definitely try out the p2 ones as soon as they are available.

I'm still new to the blogging world, so I'm not sure about picture copyrights, so I'll just paste some links to photos of those crackle polishes as can be found by anyone googling them.
Isadora Grafitti Nails 1
Isadora Grafitti Nails 2
Isadora Grafitti Nails 3
Isadora Grafitti Nails 4
P2 crackle nailpolish coming fall 2010

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen