Montag, 3. Mai 2010

at the dentist's

today I was at the dentist's :(
I bit on a fork some weeks ago and though it hurt for a short time, I didn't think about it ... some while ago I had a tiny piece of cereal stuck in my gum and it always hurt afterwards. So I went to see the dentist's if there is something wrong with my gum. He said "no, your gum is fine, but your right bottom tooth is broken".
I was like whaaatt?!!! you gotta be kidding?!
And he explained I had a crack through my tooth! A part even chipped and was only held together by the neighbouring tooth ... long story short, he removed the chipped part of the tooth and re-build that part with synthetic material and right now I'm feeling fine, but I'm still a little shocked about that crack. I never even noticed, it didn't even hurt ....


So ... nailpolish of the day was claires mood changing polish "happy/earthy". in the bottle a nice grassy medium green, which turns to almost neon yellow when it gets warm and almost dark moss green when cold. It's fascinating how often my hands get warm and cold without me even noticing - I just noticed when I watched my nail polish color change ;))
It's fun.

It chipped pretty easily though, I will remove it tonight and try on another one, just not sure, which ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen